FASHION NOVA CURVE

Hey Dolls,
Fashion Nova has officially launched their Curve Line for us curvy Nova Babes! In an effort to help promote the new line I've become a Nova Curve influencer. I can't wait to give you some dope new curve-friendly options!


High Waist Pants: Eshakti (sold out)
Belt: Gucci
Shoes: Payless
Sunnies: Sunnie_Galore
Earrings: Dillards


This is my second item* from Fashion Nova and I'm very satisfied with the fit (I'm wearing a 3x) and quality thus far. Go try it out for yourself and save some coins with code REZTOTHECITY

xoxo
Kiah

*This sweater was sent to me c/o Fashion Nova. All opinions are my own.

Comments

markjack said…
Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. denim jumpsuit
Kaylee Bryson said…
Wow! Very helpful advice within this post! It is the little changes that will make the most important changes. Thanks a lot for sharing. These type of posts keeps the user's interest in the website, and keep on sharing more. I enjoyed reading your articles .. good luck.
Valentine Day Love Jacket